Find a roofer in Union, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which point should I consider getting an inspection for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofing professionals normally charge for labor for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the ideal time to get your roof serviced?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Union, ME
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Union, ME, there's no easier way to go about it. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to assist. With our powerful platform, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Union, ME. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house right away.