Find a roofer in Sullivan, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe to restore a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate a timeline for the job.
At which point should I consider getting an inspection done for my roof?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How much will a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are associated with repairing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Sullivan, ME
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Sullivan, ME, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Hire a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.