Find a roofer in Stonington, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Maine // Stonington
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofing specialist?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
At which time of the year should I schedule an appointment for my roofing project?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time to book.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Stonington, ME
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Stonington, ME. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Stonington, ME. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home right away.