Find a roofer in Stockton Springs, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Maine // Stockton Springs
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal rate charged by roofers for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the usual price roofing experts charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Stockton Springs, ME
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Stockton Springs, ME. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our powerful app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Stockton Springs, ME. Find the right contractor for your home right away.