Find a roofer in Saint Francis, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Maine // Saint Francis
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When is the perfect season for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The average roof for a residence is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions awful and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the job.
At what moment should I consider getting a roof inspection done?
Many roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Saint Francis, Maine
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Saint Francis, Maine. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Saint Francis, Maine. Find the perfect contractor for your home right away.