Find a roofer in Paris, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the correct occasion to schedule an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
At what cost will a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Usually, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected cost for roof repair services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is best for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Paris, Maine
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Paris, Maine. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our streamlined platform, you can get the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Paris, Maine. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house now.