Find a roofer in Ogunquit, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the best season for roofing work?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing professional's services?
Roofing services can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in Ogunquit, ME. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Ogunquit, ME
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Ogunquit, ME. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and hire the right professional for your project.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to help. With our powerful app, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in Ogunquit, ME. Find the right contractor for your house now.