Find a roofer in Newcastle, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Maine // Newcastle
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I get a roof inspection?
Many roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What are the usual costs affiliated with fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
At which time of the year should I book services with a roofer?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Newcastle, Maine
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Newcastle, Maine. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can find the finest roofing maintenance services in Newcastle, Maine. Get the premium roofing services you need for your property today.