Find a roofer in Lisbon, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the best time for roofing projects?
Despite what time of year it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
How much should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the typical duration to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really postpone the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Lisbon, ME
When you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Lisbon, ME, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical problem and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine repair services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. When you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.