Find a roofer in Burlington, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much is a roofer's rate to maintain the roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the average pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time for a roof rebuild?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Burlington, Maine
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Burlington, Maine, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. When you’ve found the company you want, then it's just getting your quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.