Find a roofer in Bethel, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what time should I consider having an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I budget for rooftop repair expenses?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is a good time for roofing projects?
No matter what time of year it is, you can contact a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be an easier time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Bethel, ME
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Bethel, ME. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know when you need professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical problem and needs attention at once. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to hire the best professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.