Find a roofer in Woburn, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Massachusetts // Woburn
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Woburn, MA. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to stall the project. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the typical price for roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are related to fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Woburn, MA
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Woburn, MA, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals featured on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy option to hire the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.