Find a roofer in Wareham, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Massachusetts // Wareham
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal rate charged by roofing contractors for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the rate for repairing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal price roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Wareham, MA. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Wareham, MA
If you need roofing maintenance services in Wareham, MA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and requires attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.