Find a roofer in Walpole, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Walpole, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Walpole
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the ideal season to get your roof serviced?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to restore a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the job.
At which point should I consider having a roof inspection done?
Many roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Walpole, Massachusetts
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Walpole, Massachusetts. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient solution to find the right professionals for roofing maintenance services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.