Find a roofer in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Massachusetts // Tewksbury
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which time of the year should I schedule roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time for services.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the usual cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
At what moment should I think about having a roof inspection done?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
If you need roofing maintenance services in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy option to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our platform.