Find a roofer in Randolph, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Randolph, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Randolph
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe to get a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical cost charged by roofers for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure for roof repair services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Randolph, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Randolph, MA. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can get the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Randolph, MA. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.