Find a roofer in Monson, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Monson, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Monson
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to arrange for a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal rate charged by roofers for a roof replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What are the typical costs affiliated with repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Which is the best time for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time for services.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Monson, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Monson, MA. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, book an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our streamlined app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Monson, MA. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.