Find a roofer in Leeds, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it take to get a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
When is a roof inspection needed?
The majority of roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How much does a roofing contractor charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Leeds, Massachusetts
If you need roofing maintenance services in Leeds, Massachusetts, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our app.