Find a roofer in Lakeville, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Massachusetts // Lakeville
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which time of the year should I schedule roofing services?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the normal duration for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
At what point should I think about getting an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Lakeville, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Lakeville, MA. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. When you’ve found the company you want, then it's just requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.