Find a roofer in Holliston, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Holliston, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Holliston
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the recommended timing for booking a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofers typically charge for their services for a replacement?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much does it cost to fix the roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What time of year is ideal for a roofing job?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Holliston, Massachusetts
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Holliston, Massachusetts, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Holliston, Massachusetts. Get the premium roofing services you need for your property now.