Find a roofer in East Boston, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near East Boston, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // East Boston
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much does it cost to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
At which time of the year should I schedule an appointment for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can call a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a better time to call a roofer.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in East Boston, Massachusetts
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in East Boston, Massachusetts. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the right candidate for the job.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to find the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.