Find a roofer in Dunstable, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Dunstable, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Dunstable
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofers generally price labor for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much is a roofer's rate to maintain a roof top?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Dunstable, MA
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Dunstable, MA. Our user-friendly platform is easy to navigate, which means you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for the job.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient option to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our platform.