Find a roofer in Dracut, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Massachusetts // Dracut
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal price for roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much does it cost to fix the roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the approximate time required for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the job. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Dracut, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Dracut, MA. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy way to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.