Find a roofer in Devens, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Devens, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Devens
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofers typically price their services for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What kind of prices are affiliated with repairing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Devens, MA
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance companies in Devens, MA. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Devens, MA. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home today.