Find a roofer in Brookline, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Brookline, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Brookline
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to set up my roof evaluated?
Many roofers suggest biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate rate for fixing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When is the best season for a roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Brookline, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance contractors in Brookline, MA. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and requires attention immediately. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the best contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.