Find a roofer in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bridgewater, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Bridgewater
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofing professionals generally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to repair a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the average rate roofing specialists charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Bridgewater, Massachusetts
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice a few of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient solution to hire the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.