Find a roofer in Beverly, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Beverly, MassachusettsRoofing // Massachusetts // Beverly
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good season for roofing projects?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the overall cost will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in Beverly, Massachusetts. Storms will put a damper on work and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
Many roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Beverly, Massachusetts
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance contractors in Beverly, Massachusetts. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see that some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.