Find a roofer in Kentwood, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal price for replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected rate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the average pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the approximate time needed for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in Kentwood, LA. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Kentwood, LA
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Kentwood, LA. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to hire the right professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.