Find a roofer in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Breaux Bridge, LA. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement specialist can estimate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They normally have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are very common on residential homes and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a good choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the plywood decking is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a roof replacement is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Usually, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Breaux Bridge, LouisianaHome // Louisiana // Breaux Bridge
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Breaux Bridge, LA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Breaux Bridge, LA. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and needs attention immediately. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Breaux Bridge, LA. Find the right contractor for your property today.