Find a roofer in Harper, Kansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Harper, KansasRoofing // Kansas // Harper
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Harper, KS. Storms will put a stop to work and this can really stall the project. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When is the best time to set up a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How much does a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to fix a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Harper, KS
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Harper, KS. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for your project.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.