Find a roofer in Eskridge, Kansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal price for replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the approximate cost for repairing a rooftop?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will vary with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in Eskridge, Kansas. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Eskridge, Kansas
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Eskridge, Kansas. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and find the right candidate for the job.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Routine checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious problem and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our app.