Find a roofer in Easton, Kansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can come up with the hours for the project.
When should I get a roof inspection?
Many roofers recommend biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What kind of prices are associated with fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Easton, KS
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Easton, KS. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy option to find the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.