Find a roofer in Willow Springs, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Willow Springs, IllinoisRoofing // Illinois // Willow Springs
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it typically take to build a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Willow Springs, IL. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How much does a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the approximate price range for repairing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Willow Springs, IL
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Willow Springs, IL. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our powerful platform, you can get the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Willow Springs, IL. Get the premium roofing services you need for your home today.