Find a roofer in Urbana, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Urbana, IllinoisRoofing // Illinois // Urbana
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I book an appointment to have roofers come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to delay the job. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional can estimate the hours for the job.
When is a roof inspection required?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Urbana, IL
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Urbana, IL. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Urbana, IL. Get the premium roofing services you need for your property now.