Find a roofer in Polo, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are related to fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Polo, Illinois
You can count on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Polo, Illinois. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the right professional for your project.
It's essential to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.