Find a roofer in Oblong, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Oblong, IllinoisRoofing // Illinois // Oblong
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is ideal for a roof project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the regular cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Oblong, IL. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Oblong, IL
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Oblong, IL. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know when you need professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Hire a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.