Find a roofer in Montgomery, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Montgomery, IllinoisRoofing // Illinois // Montgomery
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which time is best to set up my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the standard price charged by roofing experts for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When is the ideal season for a roofing project?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Montgomery, Illinois
When you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Montgomery, Illinois, there's no better way to go about it. The roofing professionals featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our platform.