Find a roofer in Lawrenceville, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lawrenceville, IllinoisRoofing // Illinois // Lawrenceville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofers typically charge for labor for a replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Generally, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to repair a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Lawrenceville, Illinois. Storms will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Lawrenceville, Illinois
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Lawrenceville, Illinois. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient option to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.