Find a roofer in Edwardsville, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I get a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate for roof repair expenses?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the best season for roofing services?
Despite what season it is, you can contact a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Edwardsville, IL
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Edwardsville, IL, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts featured on our site have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Edwardsville, IL. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house right away.