Find a roofer in Honolulu, Hawaii
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which time is best to set up my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the usual price for replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What should I budget for rooftop maintenance?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the best time for roofing work?
Despite what time of year it is, you can contact a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Honolulu, HI
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Honolulu, HI. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient way to find the right professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our app.