Find a roofer in Union Point, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which time is best to set up my roof evaluated?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are related to repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Union Point, GA
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Union Point, GA. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to find the best contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our app.