Find a roofer in Union City, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Georgia // Union City
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I get a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofers typically price their services for a replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What season is best for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Union City, Georgia
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Union City, Georgia. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.