Find a roofer in Trenton, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the correct occasion to schedule a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
At what cost will a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected for roof maintenance services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
At which season should I schedule roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Trenton, Georgia
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing maintenance contractors in Trenton, Georgia. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.