Find a roofer in Tiger, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what cost will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the average rate roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Tiger, GA
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you hire roofing maintenance companies in Tiger, GA. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Tiger, GA. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.