Find a roofer in Temple, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Temple, GeorgiaRoofing // Georgia // Temple
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Most roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much is a contractor's rate to maintain the roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When is the best time to get your roof serviced?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Temple, Georgia
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services more convenient in Temple, Georgia. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for your project.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. When you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.