Find a roofer in Statesboro, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Statesboro, Georgia. Storms will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When should a roof inspection be done?
Most roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal cost of roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Statesboro, Georgia
You can depend on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Statesboro, Georgia. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for your project.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get roofing maintenance services? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get the best roofing maintenance services in Statesboro, Georgia. Find the perfect contractor for your home right away.