Find a roofer in Shiloh, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard rate charged by roofing professionals for a roof replacement project?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical price roofing experts charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for building a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional can estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Shiloh, Georgia
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Shiloh, Georgia. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to hire the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our platform.