Find a roofer in Rex, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Georgia // Rex
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is a good time for booking a roof inspection?
Most roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When is the best time for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Rex, GA
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Rex, GA. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy way to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.