Find a roofer in Redan, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal cost of roof replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Generally, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical price per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
How long does it take to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in Redan, Georgia. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Redan, Georgia
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Redan, Georgia. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair company to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Hire someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.