Find a roofer in Ranger, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which is the best season to get your roof serviced?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Ranger, GA. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Ranger, GA
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Ranger, GA. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for the job.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy option to hire the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.